Friday, March 5, 2010

Loving Gymnastics

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine on Facebook posted a link to a gymnastics video on Youtube that got me remembering gymnastics.

I'm just remembering all of the fun times I had while I was a gymnast. I miss a lot about gymnastics. I miss flying through the air, learning new skills, all the friends I made, and the places I went. From time to time I will remember a gift I got from gymnastics. Today, I am grateful for the gift gymnastics gave me of knowing what it is like to be passionate about what I do.

Since gymnastics I have become passionate about a lot of things in my life, chiropractic, camping, and many others. Today I am wishing you all a little time to enjoy those things in life you are passionate about. I'm sure anyone who has or has had a favorite sport or hobby (so pretty much everyone), understands this.

Here is the video. It is meant for gymnasts, but I imagine getting older in any sport has its journey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ACPSechyzs

Also for gymnasts and their coaches, here is a website that has some fun gymnastics drills on it.

http://www.gymdrills.com/

Enjoy and be passionate!

No comments:

Post a Comment