Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For Runners

This time of year I start to see some more runners coming in. Make sure you don't forget to keep track of how old or how many miles are on your shoes. Old shoes can cause a runner a lot of pain. It is usually a good idea to avoid new shoes if you are training for a race though.

Here is my favorite site for runners. On this site you can find all sorts of information about running "how to's". There are training guides for almost any long distance race you can think of. The training guides vary based on your goal as well (i.e. finish the race or win the race). I often modify these plans to help a previously injured runner get back on track for a race. But this site is not just for racers, it is also for someone who has never been a runner. If you look hard enough you can find a plan that is for the first time runner or walk/runner.

Happy running!

http://www.halhigdon.com/index.html

Oh...this isn't meant to be an add for this site. I am not affiliated with this link in anyway. I just use this site a lot and thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment