Monday, February 8, 2010

It is another snowy day in MN. Whether you like the snow or not, with the snow comes slow traffic and car accidents. I hope you are all making your daily trips safely! I don’t want any of you to end up needing my care.

As I was driving to work this morning, seeing cars on the side of the road, I decided to look up some research about chiropractic and whiplash injuries. There are many injuries from car accidents that can improve with chiropractic care, whiplash is just one of them. Here is a link to one of the many studies that show that chiropractic care can help with whiplash injuries.

http://www.chiropracticresearch.org/search2.php?aid=1659

I also ran into another article about chiropractic care, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), and Parkinson’s disease. The article mentions car accidents which is why I think it came up on my search. Car accidents are not, however, its primary focus. This article talks about a study that showed that MS and Parkinson’s disease patients who saw improvement in their symptoms with chiropractic care, were also likely to see a halt in progression of the disease for 1-5 years during treatment. Read more at the following link.

http://www.chiropracticresearch.org/search2.php?aid=1245

No comments:

Post a Comment